Book your FREE TRIAL class TODAY
Join now and receive a FREE set of Kung Fu Uniforms valued at $80
Join now and receive a FREE set of Tai Chi Uniforms and the book 'Reclaim your Vitality' valued at $91
Reasons to Learn Martial Arts with Us
Our Kung Fu - Dim Mak - Self Defence programme teaches you to handle violence instead of turning you into a violent person. We build the right attitude, character and discipline in you to meet the challenges of daily life.
Our Tai Chi - Dao Yin Chi Kung - is a holistic mind-body therapeutic exercise programme that heals your body, prevents illness and keeps you healthy for life. It is meditation-in-motion so you'll receive all the benefits of meditation training.
If you are looking for safe, non-violent, authentic training in a reputable school with very experienced teachers who are patient and caring -- and who will work with you to get the best results possible, then we'll be happy to welcome you.
- Teaching Martial Arts in Melbourne now for 44 years – learn to a higher standard, get quicker and better results
- Highly qualified Masters and instructors – learn from their extensive experience
- Internationally recognised Senior Masters and China-endorsed teachers
- All Instructors accredited by the Australian Sports Commission, have Child protection Working-With-Children endorsement
- Train in small groups – a nurturing personal approach to learning in a safe and pleasant environment
- Personal Friendly Attention and Care – we take a personal interest in you and we monitor your progress regularly
- Three Fully Equipped Martial Arts Melbourne Training Centres - clean and hygienic for your safety and comfort, you'll be in a supporting environment so you can benefit fully.
Please see below for more.
Golden Lion Qualities
Books, eBooks and DVDs You Can Have:
Learn the Secrets Behind the Art
Dr Pier Tsui-Po, registered Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine Practitioner. Over 26 years experience treating all types of Pain, Arthritis, Infertility, IVF Support, Menopause, Stress, Anxiety, Digestion and general health problems.
Tai Chi keeps you healthy for life. It reduces stress and anxiety, improves your health, memory, concentration, flexibility and core strength. It heals your body, prevents illness and increases longevity, creating balance and harmony of mind and body.
Learn the skills necessary to succeed in life. Kung Fu shapes your personal character, improves your focus and inner strength. Become motivated. Learn to defend yourself and improve courage, discipline, confidence and co-ordination.
Book your FREE TRIAL class TODAY Call 9796 1066