These are the Top 36 Deadliest Pressure Points, revealed in a unique and concise way to help you learn and remember important information quickly. This is a set of 40 double-sided reference cards by Dr Tsui-Po; it is an excellent quick reference guide that can be carried and used anywhere. An invaluable tool that will make your martial arts stronger and deadlier. Imagine all the secrets, without the irrelevant information, plus the 36 deadliest pressure points at your fingertips… In ancient times, the art of dim mak was known to consist of 108 pressure points. Authentic dim mak comprises many more than these. The 108 points are classified into two sets. The first set is known as the “36 vital points” or the “36 main points”. the second set is a list of secondary points that make up the remaining 72 pressure points. Over the centuries there have been many variations in the list of 36 points. In fact all texts, both ancient and modern, documenting the 36 points contradict each other enormously. None fully explain how and why these points work the way they do. They are full of inaccurate information, contradictions and errors leading to confusion, ambiguity and a sense of loss. Now Dr Pier Tsui-Po, the first master to reveal the secrets of authentic Dim Mak has stripped away every non-essential element. For the first time, the 36 deadliest and most effective pressure points in the world, named by ancient texts such as the Bubishi, Shaolin training manuals and others, are accurately compiled and set out in a quick and simple way to supercharge your learning.
Here’s what other martial arts masters say about the Top 36 Secret Shaolin Pressure Points:
- “A note of thanks and appreciation for your Top 36 Secret Shaolin Pressure Points. They were and are super excellent beyond my wildest expectations.” Ken Haugland, 7th Degree Black Belt, USA
- “You have done a fantastic job in creating the flash cards for the Top 36 points. The information is presented in a very clear, easy to understand manner. I am so thankful that you have made this information available to us.” Dr George Schultz, USA.
Specially compiled into a convenient and easy to use set of 40 cards, each 210 x 148 mm, these cards will jump-start your study of pressure points from day one. Learn everything relevant quickly and effectively, without wading through pages of inaccurate and contradictory information. The cards are an excellent quick reference guide that can be used anywhere. Disclosing ancient classical points plus the most effective modern points, each and every point is revealed in a unique and concise way to help you learn and remember them. This invaluable tool will make your style of martial arts stronger and deadlier.
Features of the Top 36 Points:
- Detailed and accurate illustrations of all 36 points
- Classification into easily identifiable levels of danger and effectiveness
- In depth descriptions and consequences of injury, to all points
- Dr Tsui-Po’s unique “quick location guide” developed exclusively for martial artists
- Commentary and real life experience based on over 40 years teaching experience
- ……And much more!
From the moment you get your copy, you’ll receive invaluable knowledge, boosting your martial arts to the next level. Find out all the secrets and the 36 deadliest pressure points by ordering your copy today.