Reasons why you should learn to defend yourself against knife attacks
- Government and police now confirm that the incidence of attacks with knives have increased significantly over the past few years. For example, in Australia, 21 months after the events of September 11, a man with a sharpened wooden knife in each hand repeatedly stabbed an airline officer and injured other passengers while trying to take over an aeroplane, with the sole intention of crashing it. The weapon used was a knife!
- The unpleasant reality is that school kids, teenagers, drug addicts, gang members and even adult men and women carry knives, which are easily concealed under clothing or in bags. And they have no hesitation in using the knife to attack you.
- In the home, domestic arguments have lead to assaults and knives have been used to inflict serious injury, even death.
- In the school ground, knives are being used every day.
- In the street, knives are used for robberies, assaults and gang fights — all of these have risen considerably and continue to increase each day.
You know that with each passing day, our society is becoming more and more violent. At any moment you may be involved in a knife fight, at home or in the street. You should also know that it is very likely that you may be near a knife fight and you may have to intervene to defend your loved ones.
When this happens — would you be ready to defend yourself effectively?
For your own safety and security, you MUST know what to do when someone attacks you or your loved ones with a knife.
Here’s what you’ll learn in the Knife Defence Home Study Course by Workbook and DVD
- Find out the secret pressure points on the shoulder and upper arm that have been kept secret for centuries;
- Discover all the other pressure points that are used exclusively in knife defence, their exact location, and their overwhelming effects on the mind and body
- Find out the best solutions to a knife attack at home or in the street, including special body positioning and dynamic footwork to decrease danger, avoid injury and provide devastating effectiveness
- Learn powerful, devastating techniques that easily and safely disarm your attacker
- Discover how to use your attacker’s strength and body weight to your own advantage
- Learn the techniques you should NOT use and why
- Find out about the 35 special pressure points used exclusively in knife defence, their exact location and their adverse effects on the mind and body
- How to use these pressure points for maximum effect
- All the best solutions to a domestic knife attack, including all the various ways and angles that you may be attacked
- Special body positioning and dynamic footwork that are used to decrease danger, avoid injury and increase your effectiveness
- Powerful techniques that are simple to learn and easy to use
- Defensive techniques against stabbing, cutting, thrusting, slashing, and more
- The most powerful strategies used in knife defence including their theories and practical applications
- How to easily and safely disarm your attacker
- How to weaken the energy of your attacker and gain greater advantage
- How to gain maximum results with minimum force with pressure point striking
- How to use your attacker’s strength and body weight to your advantage
- Techniques to use during a threatening situation
- And much more!
Start learning and get your knife self defence course today.