About the eBook: Healing Secrets of Ancient China
The ideal life for each individual person, order for society and harmony in Nature are all based on the ancient Chinese philosophy of Taoism. All living things depend on this philosophy. THE HEALING SECRETS OF ANCIENT CHINA teaches you how to bring peace, harmony, health and balance into your life as well as your environment.
Healing Secrets of Ancient China shows the link between healing and the philosophy used in the martial arts. It teaches you stress relief techniques and ways to control anxiety, how to bring, harmony, health and balance into your life and your environment. The vital pressure points of the body that influence health and self healing are also taught.
With this ebook you’ll learn:
- The basis of the healing arts, the essential philosophies necessary for healing
- The mental skills – establishing well being, balancing energies to prevent disease, and discovering the self
- The physical skills – how the dao yin healing exercises work; how to regulate the body, the mind, regulate breathing, regulate Chi flow in the meridians and regulating the Spirit
- Diagrams and locations of the vital healing pressure points used in daoyin qigong healing exercises with explanations of the pressure points used
- Step-by-step illustration and explanation of each exercise, plus
- Lessons about living – your journey forward to good health
Dr Tsui-Po applies the knowledge gained from a detailed study of Chinese medicine and martial arts to formulate a dynamic blue print for health. Dr Pier Tsui-Po is highly trained and qualified in Traditional Chinese herbal medicine and Acupuncture. His skills also include Tui Na Chinese massage and exercise therapies for the prevention of disease. A healer, educator, and clinician, Dr Tsui-Po is also a Grandmaster of the martial arts.
Having helped thousands of people improve and restore their physical, emotional and spiritual health, he continues his commitment to educating and helping people of all backgrounds and ages to improve their health, in reducing stress and controlling anxiety.