Are you often lethargic, tired, ill or overweight?
Do you feel you are growing old too early?
Do you want to avoid these killer diseases:
- Heart attack
- Lung disease
- Alzheimer’s dementia
Reclaim Your Vitality offers ideas for a revitalised, longer and healthier life
Reclaim Your Vitality: Five steps to living a longer, stronger and healthier life reveals the secrets to increased energy, healthier living and healthy ageing. It offers practical techniques, herbs, specific foods and exercises you can use at home to prevent illness, boost your immune system and slow down the aging process.
Find out how to keep your body in top shape and your mind sharp to achieve vibrant energy and vitality, right into old age. Discover how you can look good and become more energised while you reach your best mental and physical functioning.
Prevent illness, look and feel younger and enjoy better health
A well-researched book that offers scientifically proven techniques and information, you’ll learn:
- barriers to increased vitality and how to clear them
- how to lose weight naturally and stay trim permanently with no pills, shakes or diet plans
- foods that slow down the aging process, prevent illness, nourish your mind, maintain a lean, fit body
- herbs, vitamins and minerals that sustain good health, vitality and longevity
- techniques that improve your memory and keep your mind sharp
- the quick and easy ways to build fitness and strength without costing you money
- how to protect your vitality at all times and prevent illness as you age
In Reclaim Your Vitality, acupuncturist, herbalist, teacher and author, Dr Pier Tsui-Po, gives you the tips to living a stronger, healthier and longer life. Based on 21 years of clinical practice and research plus 40 years of professionally teaching martial and healing arts, Reclaim Your Vitality delivers the latest facts, straight forward solutions, easy-to-follow tips, proven strategies and many secrets to achieving a long and healthy life.
Regardless of your age, health or fitness level – if you want to be healthier, less overweight, prevent illness, stay young longer, live longer and enjoy life, then get a copy of this book.