This Ghost Hands DVD and workbook is a practical home-study course that teaches you how to use certain dim mak pressure points based on the valued martial arts philosophy of ‘One Encounter One Chance’. In ancient times, Ghost Hands personified the ancient art of the Death Touch, when warriors used one blow to stop (or kill) an enemy in battle. This is Dim Mak’s ruthless and direct defence strategy that teaches you to defeat an attacker with one single technique, with devastating effectiveness. Includes Workbook and DVD.
Power in your hands
Ghost Hands includes the unique delivery of power generated as a result of the way internal Chi energy is used to overcome the opponent and defeat the opponent. This is Dim Mak’s ruthless and direct defence strategy that teaches you to defeat an attacker with one single technique. Nowadays, we do not use this technique to kill. Rather, when we defend ourselves, it is vitally important to have an effective technique in order to conserve energy and reduce the risk of injury. In other words, you need to be able to defend yourself quickly and easily without the need for awesome strength. Beginner students of Dim Mak Defence begin their study with Ghost Hands because they are usually only capable of accurately striking one point. Hence the reason for first choosing a single point that will give the best possible outcome with the least effort in self defence.
Contents of Ghost Hands of Dim Mak Course
Practical Applications Module 1, 2 and 3. Topics include:
- Location of all 30 special points of Ghost Hands
- In-depth explanation of the Consequences of injury to all points
- Charts giving curate location of the 30 points of ghost hands
- Principles of application
- The Three Zones of Ghost Hands Dim Mak
- Stepping methods of Ghost Hands
- Essential techniques used in Ghost Hands defence
- Internal Breathing and Conditioning Exercises for the development of internal power and prevention of illness
- External Conditioning to develop external power and to harden the fist and palm
- Dim Mak practical applications to the points on the head
- Dim Mak practical applications to the points on the torso
- Dim Mak practical applications to the points on the lower abdomen
- Dim Mak practical applications to the points on the leg
- Ghost Hands Defence Strategies
- Ghost Hands Point combinations
- Combination techniques of Ghost Hands
- How to use multiple points
- How to move internal energy and increase power
- How to increase accuracy while targeting points
- Know and use all Ghost Hands points, techniques and practical applications
Foundations of Ghost Hands –These Essential Techniques for Defence are included
This is a very important module for those who wish to excel in Ghost Hands dim mak. The module comprises three components:
- Internal Chi Building exercises (to prevent illness, promote health and build internal power)
- External Hand conditioning (beginner iron hand, iron fist and iron palm)
- Essential techniques (specific martial arts techniques exclusively used in dim mak)
You’ll learn the essential techniques used in the application of Ghost Hands dim mak together with the mechanics of movement, as follows:
- Attack strategies
- Defence strategies
- Internal Chi Building exercises
- Iron hand, iron fist and iron palm External Conditioning
Although you may be familiar with some of the techniques as they are common to all martial arts styles, certain techniques are exclusively the domain of dim mak. In addition, the special method used in the delivery of some common techniques is also dim mak’s domain. For example, most styles have a front kick. In dim mak, the front kick is used in a different way to increase speed, power and effectiveness. Ghost Hands theory and philosophy are taught in the workbook. They are also reinforced through these essential techniques.
Here’s some feedback about the course
- “About the course Ghost Hands I really found it clear, direct to the point and full of information. I can see you put of lot of effort to make it understandable and easy to follow. I am really happy I have the chance to study it, and it is something I’m doing seriously and with passion because I can see something special in it and I am looking forward to get to the 2nd course. Grandmaster Dr Tsui Po, thanks for sharing your knowledge. Sincerely. “Fabio Giordani, Italy,2nd Dan Wado-Ryu Karate-Do, 12 sl Wing-Tsun Italy.
Remove fear and anxiety in self defence with Ghost Hands
The aim of this workbook and DVD is to train you to become proficient with Ghost Hands dim mak pressure points. You will learn dim mak theory, its unique practical applications and special strategies that have been kept secret for centuries. All teaching materials are presented to you clearly and precisely so that it is easy for you to incorporate dim mak into your existing style. And if you do not train in any specific style, you are welcome to use our curriculum for your personal advancement and training. Try it. You’ll be amazed at how good you can be. Get your Ghost Hands course today.